Friday, August 5, 2016

Weekly Reflection T3Wk2

Hi Everyone.
This week has been pretty average. Miss Hines was away on Monday and Tuesday so we had Miss Lagen. For ICT we had to create a slide about ourselves to introduce us to our Tuhi Mai, Tuhi Atu buddies.
Here is mine.

We have been also reading See Ya Simon. We had to complete some comprehension questions around the chapters we have been reading. So far I am really enjoying the book. I like it better than our last class novel which was Kensuke's Kingdom.

This week I have completed all of my 20 quick questions for Maths. The green ones are the ones that I got right, the red ones are ones that I still need to work on. (In other words I failed miserably!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.