Friday, August 21, 2015

winter wonderland



WALT: Add detail to my writing

SC: Include at least 5 icons from the ‘Adding Detail’ chart.
SC: Include at least two similes or metapores

  • You are the character in the picture. Write a list of descriptive words you might use in your description before you start….


  • Remember to put you writing into paragraphs.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

As bright as the sun
As tall  as a skyscraper
As cold as a cold winter morning
The trees are as tall as a giraffe
I am as scared as a mouse
The snow is as fluffy as a baby duckling
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
On a winter morning I was just about building a snowman when I came up with the best Idea ever stay asleep
I had to because it was 6.30 in the morning. 1 hour later my little brother came in and shouted GET UP IT’S TIME TO BUILD A SNOWMAN. after breakfast we are having a snowball fight I was the winner but I was the best snow fort builder ever. then I spotted a heap of tree’s curved over like a tall tower. I feel very scared on inside for some reason I couldn't stop myself from going as I walk the tree’s are curved over me like a giraffe neck. I walk right home then I tell everybody about my day in class the next day. the end

1 comment:

  1. Wyatt that is very inserting to now about what you said about winter

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.