Tuesday, June 2, 2015

planet nine super heroes

plan
setting- city,super heros,outside,stripy sky.
characters-jeff the astronaut,my assistant summer and mackenzie, meany,super heros.
problem-mean super hero made all the houses explode,trying to show off.
solution-help by saying I can make houses like in minecraft.

WALT 1: Write at least 5 correct sentences                                                                                                               WALT 2: Write at least 3 paragraphs  



beep beep beep beeep! I just woke up to the sound of my engine ohh no we must be out of fuel. 1 minute has passed and then I heard a big boom. we just hit some planet of a sort. I shouted out get up then I heard a groan that must be the other person I brought with me. Introducing summer and mackenzie and we are on a trip to planet 9. Me Summer and Kenzie. We are at a big rock and we are setting up camp.When I spotted something in the remains of the ship. I just remembered that i had left some cake in the unbreakable case. 10 minutes later I hear a scream back from camp I start running back to camp to see that a alien has broken into camp then they look at me and said do you know how to build “houses”. Because “we” need one to live in a house and then I came up with the most craziest idea ever. For some reason I couldn't say no so I grabbed my ipad and made houses on a game named minecraft. and then hooked it up to the electoral guy who made the houses become real and then we had a whole town for everyone to live in and in a few years we had settled right in and then we found out that this was the town for me and all of my friends. the net day we had a party with superheroes and monsters from other planets and I think that me and all of my friends made  new friends and then we all went home and had a good sleep. in the morning we all had a good breakfast and a new one to. I like trying new things.

2 comments:

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.